The solid state relay performs as a contactor : a voltage application (between 2 and 32 VDC) on the control drives the transistor functional and powers the electrical charge.
- CMOS technology
- Top protection in plastic
- Isolation voltage: 1000 MΩ /min (500V)
- Stability of pulse voltage: 2000V, 50Hz
- Diélectric rigidity 2500VAC /1 min
- Leakage current <2mA
- Switching time <10ms
- Operating temperature: -5°С to + 65°С, relative humidty: 35 - 85% RH
Radiator sizing is critical for the lifespan of the component. The power to be dispersed is given by the following formula:
Effective current of the electrical charge(A) x 3.0 W/A.
The solid state relay must be protected against output high voltage by a varistor, especially during the use of an inductive charge.