The solid state relay performs as a contactor : a voltage application (between 2 and 32 VDC) on the control drives the transistor functional and powers the electrical charge.
Radiator sizing is critical for the lifespan of the component. The power to be dispersed is given by the following formula:
- CMOS technology
- Top protection in plastic
- Isolation voltage: 1000 MΩ /min (500V)
- Stability of pulse voltage: 2000V, 50Hz
- Diélectric rigidity 2500VAC /1 min
- Leakage current <2mA
- Switching time <10ms
- Operating temperature: -5°С to + 65°С, relative humidty: 35 - 85% RH
Courant actif de la charge (A) x 3.0 W/A.
The solid state relay must be protected against output high voltage by a varistor, especially during the use of an inductive charge.