Single phase frequency inverter compact VFR013
162,60 tax excl.€195.12 TTC
Inverter VFR 013 mini 0.40 Kw, Mono/Tri 220V 2.5A
|Reference||KW||Cv||In||Out||Alim (V)||Dimensions HxLxE (mm)|
This frequency inverter offers a triple advantge for the management of an asynchronous motor, it allows to :
• Transform the 220V single-phase in 200V three-phase, and in this way to be allowed to use a 220V/380V three-phase in a traditional socket.
• Vary the frequency of the supply voltage (50Hz.) and so to vary basic speed of the asynchronous motor.
• Manage de start-up and shut-down phases of the motor, avoiding the current peaks during the start-up phase of the motor.
• Adjustable frequency to 0 to 400 Hz by 0.1 Hz. integrated potentiometer.
• 5 control inputs, 2 inputs 0/10V or 4-20 mA
• 2 outputs TOR (1 relay, 1transistorized), 1 analog output
• Braking by injection of direct current.
|Quick start guide||Complete instructions (EN)||Electrical wiring diagram|
|Control by external buttons||Multi-speed control||Analogue control||Tutorials|
* The warranty is applied only if the inverter is used in an electrical box IP55.